- 2002 – IceHouse – Ideal Home Exhibition – Client: Magners.
- Sound Installation -3 independent looping sound tracks that created the audio backdrop to the visitor experience
- 2003 – Whispers – A Shared Future? – Sound Installation in Stormont Castle with art by Amanda Montgomery
- Artistic Response to Shared Futures Document
- 2005 – Open Your Earlids – Artist In Residence -Young Art Festival
- Sound Recording, Image collation/ editing. 5 x 3 minute audiovisual postcards capturing a school day – Installation in OMAC during festival. with photographer Jill McKeown
- 2005-06 – Lost and Found Orchestra – Client: STOMP – Yes/No ProductionsDesign of many many unique instruments for a large ‘makeshift’ orchestra – up to 86 performers on stage during opening run – Holds Box Office Record at Sydney Opera House